Saturday, October 31, 2009

SuperAndrew

SuperAndrew


UPDATED!

 SuperAndrew
SuperAndrew2

Lately I haven't been feeling very super, but it being Halloween on Saturday I decided to change this by dressing up as super Andrew! aka David Bowie! aka Mr. Awesome! aka Anonymous Man!  I love akas, can you tell?  Anyways, i took an old long sleeve thermal and drew a logo and stenciled it in spray paint CMYK.  I also love CMYK.  Luckily, I had a party to go to so I flew my super self to LA and picked up Josh aka Karl Lagerfeld and Joanna aka Dorothy to drive across the "city" to Venice and said party.  Greeted by Martha Stewart and crows and all manner of other confused beings, we partied aka sat by a fire into the wee hours of 2 am aka 1 am PST.  Thanks DST, I'll miss you until next year. Thanks Halloween, this may be the only time you've ever cheered me up...

PS Unfortunately we took no photos, so if anyone knows the man in the black cape that was lurking in the shadows snapping away, do tell.

SuperAndrew3

No comments:

Post a Comment